Sunday, February 10, 2013

From University of Montana Stalker Sean Boushie to Anti-Corruption Film Producer Bill Windsor


"----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:17 AM
To: nobodies@att.net
Subject: 

Hey you worthless piece of shit!  Why don't you leave my friend ginger
alone? We all know you are too much of a worthless koward to ever face
anyone in person so just give it up ass hole. Hope you do go down to cobb
county sherriff,  my issued warrant for your arrest is probably ready, too
bad they will have to arrest your wife too, oh well you did it to her
fatass. When is she divorcing your psycho fat ass anyway???  Did I mention
we all think your pie loving fat ass, is.. Well fat??  You are nothing more
than one more scum sucking liying megalomaniac who is a perpetual liar and a
sociopath. Dont like my opinion go screw yourself. I hope your wife and son
enjoy my lawsuit, I should own alcatraz media by the time I'm done.  One
tip, grow some balls, quit being a keyboard koward, you have my address,
come get me!!!  Make sure to bring the fake picture of your wittle gun. As
if you could actually buy a gun. Now, go in the corner and fuck yourself you
fat asshole. 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

Sean Boushie is above the Law, he Commits Hate Crimes Daily and Montana Law Enforcement Stands Behind him. He is believed to be a Paid Instigator. Either that, or he simply controls law enforcement. IF any other man, woman, teen did this constant hate rampage, cyber bullying threats, and constant harassment, they would be stopped. Sean Boushie is protected by Royce Engstrom University of Montana.

Sean Boushie is Committing a Crime and NO Law Enforcement will Do Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment