Thursday, February 14, 2013

University of Montana Stalker Harassing Film Producer Bill Windsor, on the Payroll of University of Montana to Suppress Free Speech, Interfere with Ant-Corruption Media, and Harass those asking for Judicial Accountability and Court Transparency.


"Yahoo: Please cancel sckingedophile@yahoo.com due to stalking and harassment.

SEAN M. BOUSHIE aka John Smith: CEASE AND DESIST.  YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED WITH MANY NOTICES TO CEASE THE HARASSMENT AND STALKING.

This will be provided to the police in the morning.

There is no Windsor Company account.  My wife deposited donation checks while I was out of town for 240 days and was unable to deposit or cash checks.  You have been advised repeatedly that she owns nothing. 

You have threatened litigation for many months.  SUE ME, and quit threatening.  You have threatened the police for many months with no basis whatsoever.  SO CALL THE POLICE, and quit threatening.  Unlike you, I have filed criminal charges against you.

I will never remove anything about Sean M. Boushie.  I will expose Sean M. Boushie as a criminal in every possible way.

NOW CEASE AND DESIST.


William M. Windsor
Office: 770-578-1094
Fax: 770-578-1057
P.O. Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068

I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney.  My website and emails express my OPINIONS.  The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions.  Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response.  My website and my emails do not provide legal advice.  I do not give legal advice.  I do not practice law.  My website and my emails are to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption.  Whatever my website and emails say about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed.  Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on my website or in my emails.  The law is a gray area at best.



From: LawlessAmerica.com [mailto:bill@Nobodies.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:22 AM
To: bill@lawlessamerica.com
Subject: Comment has been added: WANTED: Information on Stalking or Illegal Acts by Sean M. Boushie

So what happened fat ass?? Still a panty wearing koward? No balls to do your own dirtywork ? That figures... Toobusy being a homosexual pesophile or what??? Either way, tell barbara to buy a nice prison outfit. The ol po is coming for both of you. Because you know she really owns la, don't ya dumbass...... Ya we can show her making deposits into windosr company accounts from a la donation. Barb endorsed the check..... You are so screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revove all your lies and bullshit about me by friday or I send the police for both of you. Not kidding around asshole, we have mors than enough for stalking, fraud, harassment and. Running a scam operation.. See ya soon dumbass!!!!!
Quick moderation: Publish | Delete"

No comments:

Post a Comment